Before approaching a new market Expand Africa can help you gain insights and intelligence to formulate your business strategy.
Expand Africa will provide research and reporting to assist with:
- Country selection strategies – prioritise the markets that will provide the best return in terms of size, scale, speed etc.
- Environment and market analysis – understand the risks and rewards involved in any new market or region
- Products and services matching to countries – select the best offerings to enter the market, whether approaching consumer, business or public sector customers
- Customer needs analysis – understand the problems your customers face and the gaps in the market, to match the opportunity
- In country trends – gain intelligence of issues impacting your business and future developments, from socio-economic themes to political forecasts
- Regulatory evolution - stay on top of regulation impacting your business, including company tax, local shareholding, import / export etc.
- Strategic partner analysis – review a pre-filtered list of potential partners in-country or on a pan-African scale
- Market sizing – assess the potential value of each country or region, with financial analysis and forecasting
- Industry groups and sub-groups analysis – manage relationships with key stakeholders, with an understanding of their impact and influence
- Identify opportunities – extend your team with additional eyes and ears on the ground who will be looking out for new avenues and ideas for you
"This is an exciting time on our continent ... This is Africa's century. And if you don't know that yet, you need to wake up to that fact… I see an Africa that is changing. I see an Africa that is not at risk. I see an Africa that has got a great future for young people. And if we do the right stuff, we are going to be a place where you just want to be."
Dr Iqbal Survé, founder and chairman of the Sekunjalo Group
To receive additional information, please click here