As you develop a business plan for a new market or to move into Africa at the outset, Expand Africa can help with key elements of your strategy.
This can be done on a pan-African basis or on a country-by-country level, given the different regulatory and legislative environments across the continent.
- Corporate strategy alignment to local specification – translate central business strategy to local environment, market conditions, socio-economic and cultural reality
- Business model innovation and formulation – create new ways of doing business in new markets
- Financial analysis and feasibility studies – calculate the reward, in context of market opportunity, risk and competitive landscape
- Financial structuring, strategies, assessment and tax – get local understanding of regulatory landscape, also regional policy and trends
- Operational strategy – create the mechanics of your business to operate successfully in local market conditions – economic, legal, political, social
- Marketing strategy and segment specific strategies – drive awareness of your business with relevant communications to customers and stakeholders
- CSR / community – Understand local requirements as well as stakeholder expectations on what your business needs to do to give back to the community or CSR spend
- Country specific innovation strategy – share ideas with experts in the field to develop your business and brand in new ways for the local market
- Logistics strategy – Structure supply and distribution, infrastructure and delivery mechanisms within existing terrain, plus develop your own
"The fundamental principle is that higher risk means higher return… Seven of the 10 fastest- growing economies in the world are in Africa, which tells you there is a higher return for that risk."
Ajen Sita, CEO of Ernst & Young Africa
To receive additional information, please click here